Picture how far we’ve come…
- Imagine 40 years ago when in 1974, three small churches risked leaving the past and launched into the future with a bold vision to do a greater work for God.
- Think of where we are today having celebrated a banner 40th Anniversary year in 2014 in which we exceeded all expectations – imagine!
- This past year has been a time of unprecedented growth and impact marked by record setting attendances, baptisms, new members and generosity.
- Here we stand, poised for the next 40 years as a leading Acts 2 lighthouse church in the region and knowing that the best days are ahead.
- Now, it is our time to imagine what more God can do through our continued obedience and trust as the Spirit prompts to create greater capacity for people to come to know Jesus.
They spent their time learning and they were like family to each other…All the Lord’s followers often met together, and they shared everything they had…And each day the Lord added to their group others who were being saved. Acts 2:42 – 47(CEV)
Imagine impacting future generations…
Imagine the impact as we make extra space for people by building a new auditorium to enlarge our services. This would free up the old auditorium and give us additional opportunities to connect with even more children and their families through our thriving next generation ministries. Will you imagine with us?
- Imagine your neighbours coming to Hillside and having their lives transformed by a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Imagine your family members making God a priority once again.
- Imagine the excitement of inviting your co-workers to come with you on a Sunday, and on Monday they tell you how meaningful it was and that they’re planning to go back for more.
- Imagine families making vital connections with other families as they grow and are encouraged together.
- Imagine what it would be to like to see over a 1,000 people worshipping the Lord and being deepened in their faith through our 52 fantastic Sundays by the year 2020.
- Imagine a whole new generation of children, teens, and young adults as well as their parents being nurtured in their faith and strengthened in their home life because of our highly valued premiere family ministries.
- Imagine having more seating available at optimal times to welcome bigger crowds and not have to turn anyone away at our annual Christmas Candlelight services, Good Friday and Easter services.
- Imagine having the capacity to continue growing one of the largest and most exciting Vacation Bible Schools, children’s and youth ministries of any church in Atlantic Canada.
- Imagine a church that has the mindset that its been blessed to be a blessing and is generously releasing more resources to make a difference both locally and globally