Care Ministry Volunteers
We all have defining moments in our lives—challenging circumstances, relational pain, transitional seasons. How we respond during these times has a direct impact on our futures. Our Care Ministry provides a network of ministries made up of mercy-minded volunteers.
The main volunteer roles are:
- Meals of Love team prepare and deliver home-cooked meals to celebrate the birth of a baby, come alongside during the loss of a loved one or encourage following surgery.
- Visitation team visit at both hospitals, our shut-ins and others within our church family who would be encouraged by a visit.
- Prayer team comes alongside our church family by praying for requests that are sent via email. Also, every Sunday morning there are prayer hosts available in the Prayer room during both services.
- Missions team coordinates volunteer serves through our local and regional mission partnerships.
- Acts of Kindness team extends assistance in a loving and compassionate way through a variety of projects such as yard work, home repairs, moving furniture and delivery of groceries.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you are interested and would like more information about volunteering in Care, please fill out the form below.